Steam explosion

Where the metal submits. Metallurgy to Melt point.
dallen

Re: Steam explosion

Post by dallen »

I know what you mean about the back, mines all messed up lumbar section is trash and the top half is getting eat up with Arthritis.

Hope the pills help you out, back problems really suck. Take care of yourself.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

My lumber section is messed up also,plus I also have the arthritis in the lumber section, older age sure is grand, all that using the back like its a crane in your younger years sure doesn't help
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
dallen

Post by dallen »

mines mosly from ending up under a load of hay that we were hauling which I was riding on top of which decided to politely unload its self from the truck into a ditch, wasn't pretty and I damn sure don't want to do it again.

Yep old age sure sucks, its the reason I have a jib crane over my furnace, just incase I need the extra helping hand its there, plus it picks up the front of the lawn mower for when the blades need sharpening.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Mike, Talc will aide in flash drying the surface moisture off your mold faces while also aiding in release from both faces of the mold. It doesn't take much but you'll notice a difference in mold face quality when you pull the pattern. By all means still use the graphite on the patterns but before you pack them dust the pattern and board with talc as well.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

ok mate, will do
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)