Lil Scrapper

All About Furnaces in this Forum.
4cylndrfury

Re: Lil Scrapper

Post by 4cylndrfury »

Im glad to hear it worked so well Harry. a number 20 crucible will really give you a lot of volume to make big castings. Are there plans for big flasks in the future? Is there going to be a larger cast cnc kit soon?

Im also glad to hear youre having to work at keeping up with demand of your kits. Its a good problem to have :D. I try as often as I can to drop the name and links to Cast CNC on some of the car enthusiast forums Im a part of. People are always amazed that its possible to have a CNC machine in their man-cave that they will put together and run. A lot of these guys are car collectors and tinker-ers, so custom fabbed parts are right up their alley. I hope that helps contribute to your "problem" ;)

Like I said, Im glad to hear of your success!
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
-Leonardo Di Vinci

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near...."
-Jim Morrison
Harry
Site Admin

Re: Lil Scrapper

Post by Harry »

Thanks 4cf, its no run away train yet... more like fits and starts but it keeps growing.

I do have some larger castings in mind that were beyond the limit of my #10, one is a milling pan for the cnc machine that will catch moisture from the mister and provide bolt points for fixturing.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller