My waste oil Burner

The Heat is ON in Here.
mite5255

Re: My waste oil Burner

Post by mite5255 »

When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
archaic caster

Post by archaic caster »

three questions. one what material is that oil line. two, how is it connected to the fitting. and three is that the original fitting. i have that addapter as well and im stumped.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

archaic caster wrote:three questions. one what material is that oil line. two, how is it connected to the fitting. and three is that the original fitting. i have that addapter as well and im stumped.
Hi, the oil line is a piece of brake line, and for the fitting into the adapter i took the piece of brake line and the adapter to a shop that does hydraulic work and asked for a fitting to connect the brake to the fitting so they gave me a flared fitting elbow that screws into the adapter

Mike
dallen

Post by dallen »

nice job on the burner Mike
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

dallen wrote:nice job on the burner Mike
Thanks Dave, not as smart looking as your's but it does the job :) ....I haven't been able to doany casting of late due to the fact the wife and I have been doing a lot of granddaughter baby sitting( daughter has been given a job working for the same people that her husband works for ) and wife said that she doesn't what me casting while the grand kids are here, just in-case everything turns to shit while their here..... Next year should be better tho as it will only be before and after school care then ....So between my regular work and looking after my two favourite little girls life has been rather busy

Mike
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Thats a beaut Mike, are you running propane/oil the whole time? I have to say I like the way mine runs with just a tiny bit of propane. I get around 20 hours I think from a 5 gallon bottle so its pretty cheap to use it and that small amount just makes the furnace run so much better and cleaner.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller