Site Complaints

Keep abreast of FoundDreaming updates here.
dallen

Re: Site Complaints

Post by dallen »

not sure but I think Rasper said that he called him one time.

DA
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Harry got back to me. He says he had some trouble with his server and, as soon as he gets things together on his end, then he will update this forum. He said this site is going to be around as long as he has his server, and he needs it for his other sites. So were good.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote:Harry got back to me. He says he had some trouble with his server and, as soon as he gets things together on his end, then he will update this forum. He said this site is going to be around as long as he has his server, and he needs it for his other sites. So were good.
Thats great news, hows Harry going, tell him to get his ass on here even if its just to say hi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

He says he need to fire up his furnace and cast some parts. Maybe he'll need some advice. :)
dallen

Post by dallen »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: probably forgot how to light it, its been so long since he melted anything.

Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

dallen wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: probably forgot how to light it, its been so long since he melted anything.
Cant find a lighter. Quit smokin January 7th 2012 and the lighters kind of went away with that.

Seriously though, I do need to get back to casting. Have people contact me all the time asking for parts and now I am getting a little more time that has been rare the last couple years.

As Jammer noted, this forum has no worries. I have another over on castcnc that I had to put on lockdown. Seems the same day phpBB was hacked (well actually they said it was an isnde thing so not really a hack) the castcnc forum blew up getting robot signups every couple of minutes. Pretty certain it was all tied to the email used on that forum which incidentally was the same used on phpBB.com so just guessing thats where it all came unwound from. Was also getting spam sent out through the server and they locked email on me to prevent us from getting banned everywhere. Changed the password on that email and everything stopped so I think all is fine for now.

I am leaving that forum down until I can get it updated, once I do I will also be updating this forum to the latest version which if I understand correctly will allow updating from the admin panel and Jammer has full access there. If it doesnt I wont ever be far and can take care of things even if it might not be to the minute it certainly wont be gone for goods.

This forum belongs to you guys though. As long as I have a server this forum will have a home on it. Should I ever get to where I cant keep it then I will certainly turn it over to those who can care for it. I have a ton of respect for what folks have felt is worth their time to write out so I certainly wont be the one to make it go away.

Going to try and get by here and do some reading, maybe pick up a few tips and jog some memories :D

Hope you all had a great Christmas and the best of New Years await you.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Harry wrote:
dallen wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: probably forgot how to light it, its been so long since he melted anything.
Cant find a lighter. Quit smokin January 7th 2012 and the lighters kind of went away with that.

Seriously though, I do need to get back to casting. Have people contact me all the time asking for parts and now I am getting a little more time that has been rare the last couple years.

As Jammer noted, this forum has no worries. I have another over on castcnc that I had to put on lockdown. Seems the same day phpBB was hacked (well actually they said it was an isnde thing so not really a hack) the castcnc forum blew up getting robot signups every couple of minutes. Pretty certain it was all tied to the email used on that forum which incidentally was the same used on phpBB.com so just guessing thats where it all came unwound from. Was also getting spam sent out through the server and they locked email on me to prevent us from getting banned everywhere. Changed the password on that email and everything stopped so I think all is fine for now.

I am leaving that forum down until I can get it updated, once I do I will also be updating this forum to the latest version which if I understand correctly will allow updating from the admin panel and Jammer has full access there. If it doesnt I wont ever be far and can take care of things even if it might not be to the minute it certainly wont be gone for goods.

This forum belongs to you guys though. As long as I have a server this forum will have a home on it. Should I ever get to where I cant keep it then I will certainly turn it over to those who can care for it. I have a ton of respect for what folks have felt is worth their time to write out so I certainly wont be the one to make it go away.

Going to try and get by here and do some reading, maybe pick up a few tips and jog some memories :D

Hope you all had a great Christmas and the best of New Years await you.
Well what do you know, our master and Commander finely puts his head up through the door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hows things Harry..... yea mate operation went well , had a spur removed from my shoulder, now if only I could fix every other thing thats wrong with this body :lol: :lol: :lol:
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
dallen

Post by dallen »

Whats with the top of the page it says something about the time zone not being set right????, or is it something on my computer that's F$%^ked up, but it worked fine yesterday

DA

Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Hi Harry, Great to hear from you. Here's what Dallen is talking about at the top of the page when we log in. I was looking through the admin pages try to see what options there were for smileys, I couldn't figure anything out and I don't believe I messed anything up. As you see on the studios, I didn't set something up there quite right. I think we are supposed to only have access to tour own studio and everyone else can just look. ?? I don't know much about this stuff but do what I can.
Thanks for the site Harry, it's more lay back and friendly over here and I think more will come over time.

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfkc() should not be called statically in /homepages/17/d109845879/htdocs/founddreaming/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1663

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfkc() should not be called statically in /homepages/17/d109845879/htdocs/founddreaming/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1663

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)