Well it aint pretty

Keep abreast of FoundDreaming updates here.
Rasper

Re: Well it aint pretty

Post by Rasper »

I am a back up fanatic. It has saved my ass more times than I can count over the past 25 years.

I back up my C:\ drive to an external hard drive that I only use for back ups. And also to DVD's.

I have data back up automated so it backs up data every day to a thumb drive.

I use Macrium Reflect to back up. It is a truly amazing program. It has a free version that will only back up an entire partition. I have the paid version which will back up selected files or folders.

Richard
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

Harry,

The new forum software is plain (maybe even ugly) but it works like a dream. Good job.

Richard
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Jammer, sorry I missed this. Good to hear you figured out how to do that. As long as you have that and it is somewhat recent you can restore the forum posts and images along with the members, settings ect... That is restore it here or somewhere else if I did fall off the edge of the universe. This phpBB forum software is free just need to host it somewhere, might need someone to help put it together but like I said at least the data isnt just with me and can live on pretty much as long as anyone wants to take care of it.

Now that doesnt mean I am going anywhere soon. I guess I am dang near the youngin around these parts and I come from a fair line of genetics so if I had to guess I should be able to type for another 40 years or so ;)
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller