We're back

Keep abreast of FoundDreaming updates here.
Harry
Site Admin

Re: We're back

Post by Harry »

No changes planned Jerry, not currently using the server for anything but I have some ideas. One day I will get off my lazy ass and put some of them together.

Just takin life one day at a time, one foot in front of the other and happy to be among the walking.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

One of the guys always asks,"Where's Harry, did he fall off a ladder again?" :D
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Sounds like maybe he has :?
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

No, in fact I havent been above 2 rungs since Oct of 2016

Getting a lot better but still see limits.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

Hi, Ive been kinda lurking for a while since jammer sent me the link to the site, so I figured I'd introduce myself on here, lol. I was spending alot of the time looking through the cincinati shaper post and really enjoyed seeing the parts made to get the shaper up and running again. (Im a big fan of metal shapers, lol) I do a bit of metal casting, and even more so old machinery restoration. I know a few of you guys already from AA, but I havnt really been that active on there in a while due to helping out in other casting circles. I'll keep looking through to see what all there is, and hope to get to know you guys that I dont already know.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

cae2100 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:15 pm
Hi, Ive been kinda lurking for a while since jammer sent me the link to the site, so I figured I'd introduce myself on here, lol. I was spending alot of the time looking through the cincinati shaper post and really enjoyed seeing the parts made to get the shaper up and running again. (Im a big fan of metal shapers, lol) I do a bit of metal casting, and even more so old machinery restoration. I know a few of you guys already from AA, but I havnt really been that active on there in a while due to helping out in other casting circles. I'll keep looking through to see what all there is, and hope to get to know you guys that I dont already know.
Welcome cae2100, enjoy ;)
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
dallen

Post by dallen »

welcome to the crowd
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Glad you made it. The shaper thread is full of info.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

thanks guys, Ill try to get on here once every day or two to check to see what's new, but right now, Ive been working on fixing my power hacksaw. It was in pretty bad shape when I had gotten it, so it's a bit of an adventure in trying to get the thing back to working condition and getting it cleaned up. Unfortunately, it has been so cold that you cant even work in the garage or shop, the temperature today is showing 10 below, so Im not going outside, lol.

Thanks again jammer for inviting me, and nice to meet all of you guys.
dallen

Post by dallen »

Jammer wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:30 pm
Glad you made it. The shaper thread is full of info.
more like full of the ramblings of a senile old fart with too much time on his hands and not enough money!!

Happy New Year too everyone

Cell phone said it was 5 degrees F this morning, that's -14 degrees C for you guys down under.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette