We're back

Keep abreast of FoundDreaming updates here.
F.C.

Re: We're back

Post by F.C. »

That bear (full scale) may very well be over and done with. I purely hate to say it. What I'll have available to move into, has only a small garage attached... which will serve to store a shit load of personal belongings till I can find another place to buy that has a shop. Likely, that could take another year (almost). I swear, it's like the cosmos wants me to give it up, succumb to retirement and live hand to mouth on SS. Inside my head I have a severe problem with that because I'm a survivor, always have been. Where there's a will there's a way (usually). One option would be to cut the head off that bear, scrap the rest, and do a head mount sculpt to cast. Decisions, decisions... shit never seems to end these days.
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

just dump a pot of hot bronze on the floor and put the casted head on it and say its a casted bear skin rug..... :lol: :( :lol:
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

And we're back again yahoooooooooooooooo :-)
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

:P :lol: Do you have an alarm on your computer that tells you when the site is back open??? :lol: :P
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

LOL good one Jerry. Hows the move going
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

It's not, Can't remember if I said anything. Our buyer had a heart attack and died, so we have to start over.
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

I check twice a day. This is my home forum.

Richard
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

I understand your sentiment Richard :)

That's bad luck Jerry :(
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Wow Jerry, that is hard luck for both of you, upside is you still have a house for sale rather than the Wife still having a buyer ;-)

Sorry about this latest hiccup, apparently the hosting company did not get the billing details correct after last months debacle. Dont know how they got billing through last month honestly as they had the date on the card wrong. Should be all set now.

Looking at taking an upgrade offer, 3months free and about 2/3rds the current price for a better machine than the one we are on now. Just need to spend some time to back up the whole server and make the move. Also thinking about going with a non-managed linux server so there is some learning curve for me there but for the best in terms of control over the box.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Thanks Harry, always good to hear from you. Will the forum change or pretty much stay as it is? Are you still using your server for other projects?