Holy Crap!

Keep abreast of FoundDreaming updates here.
cae2100

Re: Holy Crap!

Post by cae2100 »

mite5255 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:38 am
anyhow right at this moment we have our young granddaughter here for the night and I'm enjoying a cold beer waiting for the pizza to turn up
Now that defenitely sounds like the life, lol.
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

That does sound pretty good Mike. Our granddaughter has been sick with a stubborn earache, hasn't been up for a while.

Harry, I looked everywhere and if I remember right, I tried to download and couldn't figure out how to do it, so I just went through and reloaded the pictures I could. I noticed the Photobucket pictures are still on, at least some of them. And, some of Rasper's pics are still on, not sure what he used to load them.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Awesome Mike, nothing tops grandkids.

I am sure those images are in this stuff I backed up. I renamed the folder the forum was in before installing the fresh one so that is untouched. Figuring out how to put them back is the issue. Wasnt too much trouble pointing the new install to the old database for the text though I did run into a couple of stumbling blocks getting there.

I am no wiz at this stuff, I google then break things then google "How to fix the thing I broke".
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller