FoundDreaming Website

Keep abreast of FoundDreaming updates here.
Harry
Site Admin

FoundDreaming Website

Post by Harry »

Nothing much there as of yet. When I have time to work on it I will begin putting some pages together to make this look like a real site. I did hang a shingle out front though with a link to the forum. Also have it set up in DreamWeaver to make development easier so there will be updates coming in the near future.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Lambda_drive

Re: FoundDreaming Website

Post by Lambda_drive »

You could also run the main site off wordpress which is an open source blogging platform. It's really easy to use and the templates look very nice. You can also design your own themes, or modify other ones through CSS. The best thing about wordpress is that it's free, it's constantly being updated, and lots of people actually use it. It's also really easy to quickly add posts.
Harry
Site Admin

Re: FoundDreaming Website

Post by Harry »

I looked at WP awhile back, will have to give it another look. I still like local development for a lot of stuff because of my internet connection, 2 way satellite can be wonky at times with the heavy latency and caching at the ISPs hub.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller

Return to “Welcome and Announcements”