Hello From Aus

A place to say a little about yourself, who, where, what sort of thing.
bunyip

Hello From Aus

Post by bunyip »

Hello Everyone,I am 62 YO and live in west Victoria Australia.Have been taking a look at this site after being made aware of it's existence by a member here & another metal site.Havn't done any sand casting but have been dabbling with bronze/brass, aluminium(aluminum for the American readers) & shabuichi small investment sculptures/jewellery. Furnaces & propane burners are home brew.
On top down under
Jammer

Re: Hello From Aus

Post by Jammer »

Welcome to the forum!
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
DavidF

Post by DavidF »

welcome to the forum, glad you made it.
dallen

Post by dallen »

welcome, lots of info hiding around here, don't be afraid to post picture small or large project we like to look at all of them. even Harry's coon's
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Hi and welcome from another Aussie bunyip, I reside up in Qld just north of Brisbane

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Coons havent been around for awhile, last sighting was when they came through the dog door and into my daughters room. She got woke up by a cat climbing over her head hissing and growling. Got a dog now, ten pounds of fear striking terror... best the pound could provide, what he dont have in size he makes up with cowardice. Little stinker would rather pee in the floor than go outside after dark. He does bark and growl though when he hears something he knows isnt part of the norm so he may come along.

Welcome aboard bunyip, sounds like you will fit in well with the rest of our old bones ;)
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Harry wrote:Coons havent been around for awhile, last sighting was when they came through the dog door and into my daughters room. She got woke up by a cat climbing over her head hissing and growling. Got a dog now, ten pounds of fear striking terror... best the pound could provide, what he dont have in size he makes up with cowardice. Little stinker would rather pee in the floor than go outside after dark. He does bark and growl though when he hears something he knows isnt part of the norm so he may come along.

Welcome aboard bunyip, sounds like you will fit in well with the rest of our old bones ;)
Whew your talking about raccoons, had me worried there for a moment :lol: Last dog we had would kill anything in our yard that he thought didn't belong, he has deposed of a few snakes and lizard plus a few birds, now this dog was built like a over weight beer barrel so how he got the birds is anyone's guess, neighbours cat got in our yard once so he took off after it , there's was a small hole in the chain wire fence that ordainery he would not fit through, but he did and laying the middle of the yard was this old arthritic cat and the dog must have though ok I cannot catch the other one so you'll do, so after a broken leg punctured neck and lung and a few other injuries the neighbours were rather annoyed, but I did offer to pay the vet bill tho, they said no :roll: . when we got home with the dog I gave him a extra meaty bone :D

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)