Tidewater, VA checking in!

A place to say a little about yourself, who, where, what sort of thing.
Jammer

Re: Tidewater, VA checking in!

Post by Jammer »

http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/stabil/

I use Stabil in my boat and lawn equipment. It's supposed to keep the alcohol from absorbing water from the air. The boat mechanic told me that ethonol would corrode the cylinders and ruin the motor.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
archaic caster

Post by archaic caster »

i may not be a pro silver forge bit im out here in suffolk was in yorktown but moved to a less crowded area. im in the process of throwing together my furnace and foundry. i also scored a job at the foundry at newport news shipyard since our last chat.
Silverforge

Post by Silverforge »

Archaic? Were you the fellow that wanted to get to gether to do the Mikey build? Good on you for the foundry job! I have not been active at all in any pursuits for a long time (2+years) after a life hiatus+ marriage, job-change, house remodel and family items... Good to re-connect- wife and I are out near Carolina Rd alot for auctions and brother-in laws house is near there... Maybe that cookout is coming together sooner than later! (I pay in Pizza and Homebrew if you care to do any consulting/laughing at my setup!)
archaic caster

Post by archaic caster »

I live not to far from Carolina rd and i doubt ill laugh its hard to beat melting your own furnace in under 10 mins