Hello..............

A place to say a little about yourself, who, where, what sort of thing.
stonewillking245

Hello..............

Post by stonewillking245 »

Friends i am newbie Stone William 34 years old from California read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it carry on ...............

Warm wishes
F.C.

Re: Hello..............

Post by F.C. »

Hello Stone, welcome to the site. I see you've posted a couple of comments regarding scaffolding design. I can relate to the skill involved, as well the math and experience in designing a scaffold safe for OSHA regulated work practices but this is a Foundryman's forum... we create metal blast furnaces, molding patterns, design our own tooling and burner creations, and pour molten metal into useable product within sand or shell casting mediums. If your're here to learn foundry work this is what we are all gathered here to learn and share our achievements with one another. You are welcome to participate. What country are you originally from? Are you a citizen or just visiting the United States? Your written grammer gives me thought you might be from Russia, Yugoslavia, or the Ukraine, am I correct?
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Welcome to the forum.
I'm in the middle of moving and in a small snowstorm!! I'll get back on here in a couple weeks.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Krish01

Post by Krish01 »

Today i also join this community for collecting some new information's from here which can prove beneficial for me its really nice and informative community containing many beautiful information.

Fencing Supplies Brisbane