new place I found in Texas

Supplier information and Creative Rummaging
dallen

new place I found in Texas

Post by dallen »

heres a new site I found that handles a pretty good line of foundry and casting aids, has locations in both texas and alabama

http://www.specfoundry.com/products.htm
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
dallen

Re: new place I found in Texas

Post by dallen »

Ok I called and talked with the dude in charge in Lufkin Texas at the foundry supply, he will do small orders, he can get crucibles but doesn't keep em in stock except for one like 600 lb'er, that should fix you right up Harry, He carries petrobond powder. I believe he said PB2, lots of Different Sands to include olivine, you want iron oxide to put in your stuff he's got it.

Ok that about covers it for anyone within driving distance of the join in Lufkin Texas. Main warehouse is in Bessemer Alabama. So anyone in the southeast corner looking for some of the stuff these guys carry might want to give em a ring.

David.

wikisi

Post by wikisi »

Hmm... about 2 Hrs from me. Nor too far. I've driven a lot further than that for nothing :roll:
Thanks Dallen.
dallen

Post by dallen »

wikisi wrote:Hmm... about 2 Hrs from me. Nor too far. I've driven a lot further than that for nothing :roll:
Thanks Dallen.
Yea I wish they were a little closer to me, but who knows I may get down that way.