Zip Slip

Supplier information and Creative Rummaging
dallen

Zip Slip

Post by dallen »

there has been some talk among members on the other forum about mold release for core boxes, this name was dropped Zip Slip. well if you want to try it heres the link to the web page the people have up.

http://www.themoldersedge.com/index.htm

Bob S says the stuffs the berries. They have a lot of products in the way of mold release agents for all types of molds.

Anyway just passing along a tidbit that I picked up during my wandering of the information highways of the internet. One thing I know for sure I don't care how old you are you will always be learning something new in this hobby
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Harry
Site Admin

Re: Zip Slip

Post by Harry »

True dat and always something new to learn. Sometimes it is tough to take a new direction when things are going well but then they can always be better.

Will have to remember to get some of this and give it a try. I have taken to using plumbago brushing it liberally on my patterns every 5 or so uses then of course using parting dust each time.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
dallen

Re: Zip Slip

Post by dallen »

with this you can get it in a gallon can dump it in a spray gun squirt the pattern and have a nice even coat. you might PM Bob S and ask him he saif that he gets 5 gallons at a time.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette