Tech Books Free for Mailing costs

Have something and want to be rid of it? This is for Member to Member dealing.
Jammer

Re: Tech Books Free for Mailing costs

Post by Jammer »

Give me a couple days Mike, I'm still checking on other options. Also, I hadn't changed my PP since we moved, I had to update it.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Ok mate
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Ok Mike, I got the PP taken care of and went to the post office to see if there was any other options, apparently not. Flat rate medium box to 4510 postal code (or anywhere in Australia for that matter) is $59.95 US. I've got the box filled up with a couple extra books and papers. I'll have to make sure it's under 20 pounds. I'll send you a private message.
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Mike, I got the box sent out. Mail lady says you might get it before Christmas or maybe after...??? :? That should about cover it. I guess there isn't a tracking code for international, so let's hope for the best. She was in rare form today, I must have interrupted her smoke break. :P :P
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote:Mike, I got the box sent out. Mail lady says you might get it before Christmas or maybe after...??? :? That should about cover it. I guess there isn't a tracking code for international, so let's hope for the best. She was in rare form today, I must have interrupted her smoke break. :P :P
Ok thanks Jerry, it generally takes about 15 day, but with it being Christmas who knows :lol: , a bit agro was she :o

Mike
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Package arrived today Jerry :D :D THANK YOU, that was WAY more then I expected :D, there is not one book that I won't find interesting, I owe you big time Jerry. I see one book is on early American history, do you have a interest in history. The newspapers are an odd shape, long and narrow, I'll find reading your local news very interesting

Mike
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Glad you got them Mike, I was just thinking about them yesterday. I can't even remember what I sent, was it a book on timber framing?
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote:Glad you got them Mike, I was just thinking about them yesterday. I can't even remember what I sent, was it a book on timber framing?
Yes Jerry plus SIX other book on lathe work and machining, also two magazines and two newspapers, I really wasn't expecting seven books or the two magazines. And again a big THANKS Jerry

Mike
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

It was the same price to send all of that or just the 2 books. Hope you can get some use out of them. That's some vintage "Mother Earth News" before they went too commercial and had twice as many ads as articles.