Jabsco 4-Inch Flange Mount Blower (250 CFM 12V) +EXTRAS

Have something and want to be rid of it? This is for Member to Member dealing.
Jelly

Jabsco 4-Inch Flange Mount Blower (250 CFM 12V) +EXTRAS

Post by Jelly »

Hey guys, Right now I don't have much need for this, as I'm about to graduate welding college and need some extra funding.

It was going to be my blower for my furnace, a 4" flange mount jabsco 250 cfm blower. It's 12v, but i've got the power supply and pwm speed control already wired up, so you can use this on 110. What does this mean for you? It's adjustable without blocking air ports. You can run slow, or full bore and get the full 250cfm. Great for a furnace setup!

I've got quite a bit invested in this, but i'd do 200$ shipped anywhere in the continental US.
The whole setup
The whole setup
PSU 12v 30amp
PSU 12v 30amp
PSU
PSU
10-50v 40a pwm controller
10-50v 40a pwm controller
12v blower
12v blower
Jammer

Re: Jabsco 4-Inch Flange Mount Blower (250 CFM 12V) +EXTRAS

Post by Jammer »

Hey Shadow, good to hear from you. What type welding class did you take?
I don't need any more blowers, hopefully someone will need it.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

Jammer!

I took journeyman Welding 1, they focus mostly on structural and Pipe, but I'm going for gold and got into learning TIG (GTAW for those old schoolers) and have about a month left. I'll be headed out for some pipeline somewhere on the horizon as soon as I graduate. Thanks for the reply either way :)

For anyone else: I'm flexible on the price, just let me know what you think it's worth. Being that it's a marine blower, it's rock solid reliable.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Shadowfangs wrote:Jammer!

I took journeyman Welding 1, they focus mostly on structural and Pipe, but I'm going for gold and got into learning TIG (GTAW for those old schoolers) and have about a month left. I'll be headed out for some pipeline somewhere on the horizon as soon as I graduate. Thanks for the reply either way :)

For anyone else: I'm flexible on the price, just let me know what you think it's worth. Being that it's a marine blower, it's rock solid reliable.
Hey shadowfangs, well done mate, hope it all works out for you.. I have en ought blowers already, postage may be a killer to send this way anyhow ;)

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)