Fuel tank holder

Pattern making is an art, either by machine or traditional it is the key to success in casting.
mite5255

Re: Fuel tank holder

Post by mite5255 »

dallen wrote:swimming pool clorine tablet.
Ah yes I thought as much, thanks Dave

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Those Tidy Bowl cakes are blue. You put them in the back tank of the toilet bowl to sanitize and color the water in the tank to keep it smelling clean and to reduce oxidation from hard water (iron) sediments that collect like rust on the bowl's interior... we have them in the grocery stores under household cleaning items. I will see about taking a picture of them along with their list of ingredients and post them soon. Or, I could send you a pack of them if you don't see anything there where you are that's the same but of a different brand name.
Heimo

Post by Heimo »

mite5255 wrote:One question tho do you know the active ingredients for Tidy Bowl toilet cleaner cake ,I don't think we have that product here in Australia but would have something similar I would think

Mike
IIRC those toilet bowl cleaners consisted mostly of paradicholorobenzene a few years ago, but apparently they found it to be a hazardous substance so they use something else now...
Rocco

Post by Rocco »

IIRC, urinal cakes are paradichlorbenzene, based in a little research, I think toilet bowl cleaner pucks are Sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

I'll check it out tomorrow when I come off night shift

Thanks everyone
Mike
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

I had a look at the supermarket today and there was no hard dry tablets, but there was soft gel type tablets and they are not the type of thing that I would like to be plunging into the melt.
Mike