Zebra Clutch cover

Pattern making is an art, either by machine or traditional it is the key to success in casting.
Jeff Clark

Re: Zebra Clutch cover

Post by Jeff Clark »

I have two new covers a Cat and a Bonanza, the patterns are done and mold out great but I started spending some time with the Cat one lerning how it likes to pour....
Pour Naked!
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

The casting are really looking good Jeff. Hehe, just saw the Pour Naked in your sig line, is the secret to success?
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Harry wrote:The casting are really looking good Jeff. Hehe, just saw the Pour Naked in your sig line, is the secret to success?
my external body parts still sorta work :roll: :roll: :D :D ,and I still like to protect them,I think I'll leave the pouring naked for others :lol:

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Got the little blue pill huh Mike? Hehe, yeah I think I will keep my clothes on too but I will admit the thought has crossed my mind. If I do a Nekkid pour I will be sure to get a video and post it :mrgreen: :)
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Harry wrote:Got the little blue pill huh Mike? Hehe, yeah I think I will keep my clothes on too but I will admit the thought has crossed my mind. If I do a Nekkid pour I will be sure to get a video and post it :mrgreen: :)
How come you know what colour the pill may be Harry :lol: :lol: , and no its not blue :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Bloody hell Harry please don't post the nekkid pour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Why not? IB secksy :lol:

I just heard it was blue, I tried talking the wife into letting me get some a few years ago and she said hell no, I'd end up killing her. Stamina late in life is hereditary in my family. GG Grandfather was still having kids at 70 and a good share of the men live well past 90 even back in the day when it was really uncommon.
Muller
Jeff Clark

Post by Jeff Clark »

I was wondering when that would get noticed... actually I havent tried it yet but as hot as it is I feel like it... with the summer heat and my foundry set up inside my toy box im sure it will be fall before im melting again, But I have a couple new parts to show when the time comesl. For the vintage race fans I have a really cool new find and addition to the toy box... Junior Thompsons (was missing) funny car

Pour Naked!
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jeff Clark wrote:I was wondering when that would get noticed... actually I havent tried it yet but as hot as it is I feel like it... with the summer heat and my foundry set up inside my toy box im sure it will be fall before im melting again, But I have a couple new parts to show when the time comesl. For the vintage race fans I have a really cool new find and addition to the toy box... Junior Thompsons (was missing) funny car

Looks good Jeff , can you describe what you have there , engine, drive train and such. I love motorsport but the type were they turn left and right :lol: I also try to follow the local historic racing seen here
Jeff Clark

Post by Jeff Clark »

This is the car in its day, the candy has baked off in the sun but the flames and logos are still intact even the original decals are on it. The car is missing its chassis but the body and tin is a true find most of these cars have been painted totaled etc with no way of knowing the past. Jusior Thompson is a true racing legend he was the start of the cam wars that turned to gasser wars when the 70's hit it was time to change to funny cars, Junior built this car first then a Corvette funny his career was put to the end in the Corvette when he crashed at over 200mph. Junior made it but not to drive again. here is his site http://www.jrthompson.net/jrthome.html

Pour Naked!
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Thanks Jeff that looks like an interesting read :)