Kindt Collins been acquired by Freeman

Pattern making is an art, either by machine or traditional it is the key to success in casting.
HT1

Kindt Collins been acquired by Freeman

Post by HT1 »

A little heads up,

Kindt Collins products have been acquired by
Paramelt and Freeman Manufacturing & Supply.

the quality of their pattern letters immediately slipped. I ordered a half dozen 3/8 tablet letters, they came in, and where half as thick as the older Kindt Collins letters that where being sold by Freeman, and not nearly as smooth. I'm being told the older better letters are discontinued... here is a quote

We purchased Kindt-Collins in May of 2011. The letters shipped to you in June was the inventory from Kindt.

The new letters supplied is from our vendor. We cannot get the same size letters as supplied in June. Do you have a list of letters and quantities that you cannot use?

I suspect they want to replace the much better letters with their new inferior ones.

if you have letters, be sure to keep very good track of they ones you have and be prepared to make duplicates, it seems they have no intention of making the much higher quality letters previously available

V/r HT1
Jammer

Re: Kindt Collins been acquired by Freeman

Post by Jammer »

Freeman's were the ones that wouldn't replace their Platinum Silcone. It wouldn't set up next to the pattern because I sealed it with Polyurethane. Their directions didn't say anything about finishes or sealers only certain clays may react with it. That was about $70 wasted, I won't deal with them anymore. :x
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)