Cincinnati Shaper

All About Showing Off, This is why we do what we do.
dallen

Re: Cincinnati Shaper

Post by dallen »

the weather sucks around here, wind was gusting to like 100 mph on sunday, then yesterday it was just cold all day, and today its freaking trying to snow. I'm ready for this shit to stop.

David
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Cold here too. Around freezing with wind. I just had 2 big trees cut down, I'm glad they're gone One was dead and the other was a cherry but it was eat up by ants. I had one tree fall on the house and didn't want another. It was small so very little damage.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
dallen

Post by dallen »

here you on the tree and house thing, I have a ceder tree thats forked about 2 feet above the grounds that has two trunks about 10 inch in dia. thats bumping the front p0orch roof. gonna take a come along and pull them together and throw a chain around them to hold the one away from the house should of cut the damn thing down about 25 years ago instead of just trimming it back when it got in my way of mowing.

dallen

Post by dallen »

big chunk of iron that I been working on, off and on.
Attachments
darcy receiver.JPG

Jammer

Post by Jammer »

That looks great Dallen, as usual.
dallen

Post by dallen »

I need to get back to work on it, I have plans to put a Mosburg model 500 safety in the top tang I have the parts just need to do some mill work cutting a slot and recess for the slide to fit into,

latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

Nice work Dave!
dallen

Post by dallen »

thanks, been working on my bank accounts this morning after some sleazy ass in San Francisco tried to use one of my card at an online dating site.

good thing I have my bank set up to notify me of any nefarious charges. asshole can go sit in a corner and play with his self, even better is to visit bubba and get schooled in the life and times of a pretty boy.

Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I get into enough trouble on my own. Ordered 50 pounds of Petrobond from a company and they turned out to be fake. Had a little fight to get my money back. If an online deal seems really good, it's probably fake.
dallen

Post by dallen »

if you need some I have some petro bond powder that I can let you have some of. its some of the stuff that I got off of Harry, be nice to find a source of the powder. I had a place located in (if I remember)correctly Minneapolis.

I know a guy here that did some casting when he was teaching (just remembered that you know him) Rodney S. think he bought some wax from you, claimed it was the best stuff that he had worked with.

let me know if you want me to ask him?

bank let me know in time about one of the fraudulent charges on my card and put a hold on the account, but when I started looking there was three more, not big stuff (nothing like when they tried to hit my company AE card for almost 1200.00 in the UK) crappy thing is with all the corona crap the bank has the doors locked and you have to jump thru a bunch of hoops to see someone, when shit like this happens I like to get in front of someone and my bank is only 1.5 miles from my house.