Triple Carby Manifold

All About Showing Off, This is why we do what we do.
cae2100

Re: Triple Carby Manifold

Post by cae2100 »

The one I just watched was the one on the artwork and the spread of people across austrailia, the other one I watched was on when agriculture came, and the last one I watched was the great flood or the shaping of the land, but the agriculture and the changing of the land videos were cut off at the end. I was really getting into the one and they were talking about the boomerang and it was cut off. By the time you see this, Ill probably have watched all 4 parts on your channel because I have DVD VIDEO RECORDER Title 02 01 playing right now. Those are some very interesting videos.

The VTS videos are the ones that are cut off, like it's missing half of the episode or something.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

No problem, I'm busy over the next few days but I'll see if I can get them all on youtube, failing that If you PM me your postal address I"ll get them copied and post the copy to you
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

oh, ok, I really enjoy that series, they're very very interesting and Ive been hooked on them since seeing the first one on your YT page. Thank you for uploading those. Ill send you a PM just in case.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Things are at a bit of a stand still here, I need some work done using a router table, and I have't got one, but a mate does and at the moment he's rather busy
dallen

Post by dallen »

know what you mean about things being at a standstill, only thing happening around my place is the damn heat won't let up, was a 105 F a couple days ago, today was pretty decent thou only got up to the mid 90's
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

A nice 70 F here today
dallen

Post by dallen »

just wait until summer strikes down there
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

yea, the weather has been nuts everywhere this summer. I went on a trip and the thermometer in the car maxed out at 99 and stayed there most of the trip, which also made the AC completely useless really. The heat has finally started to break here, but now it's been supposed to rain here, but just gets more and more humid instead. I need to get some stuff cast, but with the chance of rain and extreme heat, it isnt getting done anytime soon, lol.

I looked back through the topic and those match plates look really great.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Went out to the historical village blacksmith shop today, and it was the first time that I could use a hammer for any real length of time without pain after injuring my hand, the photo is of a hanging flower pot hanger that I'm making, I'll make a jig from this one so I can make repeat hangers and have then all pretty much looking the same, it also needs a scroll on the bottom, Photo is around the wrong way
IMG_0707[1].JPG
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Looks great Mike. Glad you can swing a hammer.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)