Past Art Projects

Creations to please the eye, where form trumps over function.
F.C.

Past Art Projects

Post by F.C. »

It has occurred to me I've not shared any casting photos (other than those rings I made recently) that represent the type of casts and artwork I've made over the years. Been too preoccupied with move'n and building a couple new shops try'n to get rooted and re-rooted, etc, back into my foundry work.

If there's anybody here on facebook you can send me a friend's request @ F.c. White or Corbet Monument. Mite, I know you were once on my list of associates. Before I left Alaska and began pack'n up I virtually shut down my facebook site (mainly due to all the negativity, political, religous, lame ass bullshit that floods that site) and due my ignorance on how to go about it I started by deleting EVERYONE off the list then found the delete page instructions. Now that I'm settled here at the old digs I've reactivated my FB account to keep in communication with my boys and our granddaughters. I've also learned how to weed out, filter, control (etc) what appears on my page so it don't royally piss me off so. My wife, also, gave me insight and instruction on how to create a professional page that strictly reflects what I do in Art and has absolutely no outside influence for distractions. Anyway, Mike, if you'll send me another request (cause I forgot your last name, LOL...) it would be nice to have ya back.

Those who don't have facebook, if you'd like to see any of my past work, maybe Admin could unlock my studio thread here so I could add to it. I tried adding to it the other night and can't as it's been locked down... that, or I forgot how to access it. But I see you guys doin some impressive stuff on here and thought perhaps some of what I've done in the past might help spark your imaginations to try other types of casting, or apply your skills at other projects you might not have considered before. The more work shown on here the more it might attract memberships. ;) The more the merrier and diverse in knowledge and skills.

F.C.
mite5255

Re: Past Art Projects

Post by mite5255 »

All done Frank
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Hey Frank, I don't know why you can't access your thread, I'll look into it. I don't know if I can fix it, might be due to you move.
New stuff I'm hearing about Facebook is they are going to charge for selling stuff through them, so much per post. I don't know how they determine if you are just showing off your stuff or selling.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Frank, you can try your studio now. You may have had a password to access it for posting, but I couldn't see some of the pictures until I unlocked it. I'm not sure how it was set up to start with. I'll start a studio and see if I can figure it out. :idea: :D
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)