Greetings

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
Donk

Greetings

Post by Donk »

Just dropped in to say hello and see what was new, also was missing Harry's witty repartee.

Donk
Jammer

Re: Greetings

Post by Jammer »

Hi Donk, Harry's speading it around over here. And, chasing bots in his spare time. :D
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote:Hi Donk, Harry's speading it around over here. And, chasing bots in his spare time. :D
Hi Donk.....Hey jammer I wonder if Harry is catching any :D
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hey Donk nice to see you show up. Dont know much about a witty re-party but I will say I have been enjoying visiting here, something I had begun missing elsewhere.

Mike, all I can catch it seems is Hell but then I guess thats better than nothin' As for the bots... they are a good thing, free indexing service :)
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Hey Donk,

Nice to see ya... you, too, Mite & Jammer. Sorry fellas that I ain't been around lately. My new job has me going ballz to the wall non stop. Great for accumulating overtime, though. May as well take full advantage of it while the weather's warm. Soon it'll be fridged as hell here in Alaska and work will ultimately slow down. I been going for as much bank as I can till that happens. Cool part about all this work I'm doing is that I've been bidding on work my previous employer was also bidding on... and I been WINNING those bids!! HAHA. I heard yesterday that last week they found out why this company has been winning so many bids in this area of late. All they heard was that someone named Frank with this company was writing the proposals and fee estimates that have been winning. Just after the 4th they found out it was "ME". This is work they wouldn't allow me to do when I worked for them all those years. It royally pissed them off to find out it was me taking those projects from them these past few months. Their overhead is more than their income and they had to let another individual go because of the amount of bids that I've been winning. On top of that one of their project managers up and walked out after hearing it was me working for the competition and causing them so much grief. That individual knew my about my abilities and skills because I trained him... and he was shocked when the company promoted him over me because I had six years over his two years experience doing the work, plus the fact I trained him. He also knew there was some tension between me and the boss but only in the boss' mind because I honestly didn't give a rip. When they cut me from the herd, THAT'S when I got angry and once reemployed with the competition I have spent my every waking moment ensuring that previous employer would regret that day. Well, folks... they're squirming now!! They are down to one contract and some hit and miss jobs that barely pays the rent. I've made over 150K for my current boss in the past 3 months, that's money my previous employer would have had if they'd have stepped outta my way and let me do what i know how to do. This new company literally took off my reigns and let this ole' horse run... I've had a blast of a good time ever since. My 90 days probation is up in three days and I expect a substantial bonus and a significant promotion to boot. Hopefully, about October things will slow down some to where I can enjoy my weekends. Hell, I've been work'n 82 hrs a week practically every week since I started. Nuth'n like attitude to drive a fella on...LOL!!

Sorry for the hijack.... check you fellas leter. I'll be back, I promise.

F.C.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Hi FC go get em mate, make them sorry

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)