bing

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
blindpig

bing

Post by blindpig »

Hey Harry, I don't know where else to post this,so here go's....my Internet Explorer's" Bing" engine can't find this site,I had to go through Google to get here and that's Ok for me but thought you'd like to look into Bing finding this site ( not a complaint ,just info).
Don
Harry
Site Admin

Re: bing

Post by Harry »

Thanks for the heads up Don, this is because there is nothing on the front page linking here yet, at least that would be my guess.

Not too worried about getting any kind of ranking going just yet as I am still pulling a lot of the pieces together. Eventually I will put a home page up with a link here and start working on ranking. You guys can help with that once we get there by posting key words and links on your own pages like myspace or wherever you might post if you want to when the time comes.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Heimo

Post by Heimo »

well... either Google's bot grew an interest in foundry work, or this site just got indexed by Google...
Attachments
google bot.png
google bot.png (10.38 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

I think a tap-root just sprouted, Harry.... this site's gonna grow.
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Hehe, there is about 40 different bots that have been through here over the last year. Of course with no content there wasnt much to index. As the forum grows in posts its relevance in google searches will go up by the words it indexes. The big jump in ranking comes from cross linking to other sites though. The more sites that have words like foundry, metal casting ect on them that have links pointing back here the higher the rank.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller