New Garage Thread.

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
Jammer

Re: New Garage Thread.

Post by Jammer »

Well, the garage is about full. Not with all my toys from the storage locker, from everything in the back half of the house. Our water heater just decided to split open and flood everything. I had to get a friend to come help me pull everything out, and take it to the garage. It mainly got the spare bedroom and laundry, the only problem was the bedroom had all the boxes of stuff we hadn't unpacked yet. Our books and music, family photos and craft supplies. Most was in plastic tubs so not much got damaged but the carpet and book shelves. Now we'll have to wait on the insurance to get the carpet replaced and get everything dried out, coming along pretty good. I just wanted to empty the locker before the end of the month. :roll:

I have a feeling that most of what went out won't come back in. We just need to get rid of a lot of stuff.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
dallen

Post by dallen »

I have a standing rule when I move if it isn't something to make money with or used regularly, it probably gets left behind.

sorry about the hot water heater, I have an almost new 80 gallon gas one standing on my driveway your welcome to come get it, doesn't come with new carpet though. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that stuff will have to go back into the house otherwise you'll never get rid of the storage locker.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

The storage locker is empty!!! Yea!
The garage is full... Booo! I hadthe boat and the Jeep in there for almost a week! Now they are both back out in the sun. But, all my junk is safe. :roll: :roll:
I have a lot of sorting to do, can't find some things I'm sure I kept. And a lot of stuff I was sure I got rid of..??
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

Good for you Jammer. At least you have the time to sort through the stuff. My garage is full and I haven't had time to even start on it. Not to mention any project I need to get done. Work sucks....
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Well, I'm very close to having the same problem I had before. So much stuff setting around, I just move it from one place to another and can't get anything sorted out. I have a large roll around tool box, it's crammed full of tools and I have 2 big tubs stuffed full of tools I've picked up along the way. I know as soon as I sort through them and get rid of some, I'll need that one special tool and it will be gone. :(
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

^^^ Murphy's Law... You won't even need it until you get rid of it.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote: all my junk is safe. :roll: :roll:
?
Lets get something straight Jammer, IT IS NOT JUNK, its COOL stuff for playing with :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)