My casting days may be over

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Re: My casting days may be over

Post by mite5255 »

Council has been and they have approved my little operation :D :D :D , as long as its only a hobby and not a business, they made a few recommendation's, which I don't have to comply with but I'll do my best to comply.

@ rasper, Richard you could give this woman the world and she would want another, she's extremely self centered, life is all about her and know one else

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote:I've just come to realize, over the years, Whizzing contests never end well and everyone gets wet! :) ;)
I definitely won't be getting into any whizzing contest Jerry, shes a rather LARGE girl :lol: , don't get me wrong here, I have no issues with larger framed people, just saying :lol: :lol:
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

Large women can be dangerous. The problem arises if they physically attack you. Anything you do to protect yourself will be viewed by many people as, lets us just say, ungentlemanly behavior—how dare you hit a woman?

That said, I must admit I did it once. I was a college freshman down at the beach for a huge weekend event. I went to see some girls at their room and the owner of the hotel, an old woman, comes up and grabs me and accuses me of breaking a window. When the girls told her I had just gotten there, she said the cops told her to grab the first guy she could and they would make him pay for the window. She wouldn't let go so I punched her a good one.

Richard
dallen

Post by dallen »

glad to hear that your still in the casting business Mike.

Myself I'm still trying to get a blower that will pump enough air to melt iron with and have some left over.

DA
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

dallen wrote:glad to hear that your still in the casting business Mike.

Myself I'm still trying to get a blower that will pump enough air to melt iron with and have some left over.

DA
Thanks Dave...What about a blowup castle blower Dave, I have one on my shelf and it only cost me $30 on eBay
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Rasper wrote:Large women can be dangerous. The problem arises if they physically attack you. Anything you do to protect yourself will be viewed by many people as, lets us just say, ungentlemanly behavior—how dare you hit a woman?

That said, I must admit I did it once. I was a college freshman down at the beach for a huge weekend event. I went to see some girls at their room and the owner of the hotel, an old woman, comes up and grabs me and accuses me of breaking a window. When the girls told her I had just gotten there, she said the cops told her to grab the first guy she could and they would make him pay for the window. She wouldn't let go so I punched her a good one.

Richard
Richard, I'm not the type to go punching anyone, let alone some woman who could possibly cause me some injurery, she also shaves :o , to make some sort of comparison watch the movie Misery

Mike
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Well, thank God she does shave!! :shock: :? :lol:
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote:Well, thank God she does shave!! :shock: :? :lol:
Ummmmm just to possibly clear up some possible misconception, it is her face she shaves as far as I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

I take it she makes her ole' man shave her back... 8-) Or got a passle of cats to lick it off her scaley backside. She must have one wretched life to be so patheticly intrusive upon others.

There was an ole' gal in our neighborhood in Alaska that just sat on her porch and scowled at people who dared to look her way. Everyone thought she was a hag with a miserable life, hell bent on making life miserable for others. One day I rode by and stopped and gave her a good stare... after an uncomfortable moment or two I flipped her off with a huge grin on my face. She about choked on her ciggarette at that moment and ultimately broke up laughing. I got off my bike and walked up and introduced myself. We've been friends ever since, especially after informing the rest of the neighborhood that her expression is "cast" in her for life and you got to get close and look at her eyes to know she's smiling, angry, or hurt. We all started including her into the neighborhood family and damned if she didn't end up adopting us all like we were her kids, always bake'n yummy breads and cookies and drop'n it by on our homes. Some of us took turns keep'n her property up and sound, and plowed her drive all winter. She actually broke a tear when I told her we were sell'n our home and leave'n state. Everyone wants to be loved and included in life... well.... almost everyone. There definately are exceptions. But never judge someone's book by their cover.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

F.C. wrote:I take it she makes her ole' man shave her back... 8-) Or got a passle of cats to lick it off her scaley backside. She must have one wretched life to be so patheticly intrusive upon others.

There was an ole' gal in our neighborhood in Alaska that just sat on her porch and scowled at people who dared to look her way. Everyone thought she was a hag with a miserable life, hell bent on making life miserable for others. One day I rode by and stopped and gave her a good stare... after an uncomfortable moment or two I flipped her off with a huge grin on my face. She about choked on her ciggarette at that moment and ultimately broke up laughing. I got off my bike and walked up and introduced myself. We've been friends ever since, especially after informing the rest of the neighborhood that her expression is "cast" in her for life and you got to get close and look at her eyes to know she's smiling, angry, or hurt. We all started including her into the neighborhood family and damned if she didn't end up adopting us all like we were her kids, always bake'n yummy breads and cookies and drop'n it by on our homes. Some of us took turns keep'n her property up and sound, and plowed her drive all winter. She actually broke a tear when I told her we were sell'n our home and leave'n state. Everyone wants to be loved and included in life... well.... almost everyone. There definately are exceptions. But never judge someone's book by their cover.
Shes just a bitch Frank, we have know her for 20 odd years and she hasn't changed
Below is a copy of the fact sheet the council gave me
IMG.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg