Why do I get this

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Why do I get this

Post by mite5255 »

From tonight I keep getting what is written below at the top of each page on found dreaming, does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of it

rds: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/17/d109845879/htdocs/founddreaming/forum/index.php on line 86

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/17/d109845879/htdocs/founddreaming/forum/index.php on line 86
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:86)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:86)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:86)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /index.php:86
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Re: Why do I get this

Post by Jammer »

We are all getting it, some little glitch or maybe Harry is updating the site.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Harry
Site Admin

Re: Why do I get this

Post by Harry »

Yup Mike, wasnt just you. Heck I was locked out of the forum too, imagine the frustration with that.

The forum software is now updated to the latest and I will see what I can do for the style soon. Nice thing is it seems to be pretty snappy so thats a plus. Hope you recovered from your pre-new years eve BBQ, I have a couple of leaky faucets but hesitating on fixin em because as long as they are dripping they wont freeze :D
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller