WET WEATHER

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
Rasper

Re: WET WEATHER

Post by Rasper »

I am at about the same latitude as Darwin. Opposite sides of course.

Being that far south you must get some chilly weather in your winter. Do you call it that down in Ozland? Or is winter in December like up here?

Richard
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Rasper wrote:I am at about the same latitude as Darwin. Opposite sides of course.

Being that far south you must get some chilly weather in your winter. Do you call it that down in Ozland? Or is winter in December like up here?

Richard
Same as Darwin, hows the humidity over your way, Darwin is very high
Our winter is from jun 1 to August 31, temps can get to about 0 c 32 f where I live, but that's early morning, day temps about 60deg 70deg f during the day to , out west they can have snow but not a great deal of it. do you live far from the coast Richard, what the topography of the area where you live

Mike
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

I am right on the Pacific Ocean. My house is just far enough from the beach that I don't get all of that salt spray that rusts everything and keeps the windows dirty. We have humidity. Not so much right now but come April and May, our hottest months, you sweat 24 hours a day. Then it starts to rain and everything cools off. We are in an area where the mountains come right down to the sea. There is a 4,000 meter mountain range not far away. Our forests loose their leaves in the dry season and turn into a jungle during the rains with the whole Earth carpeted with purple and blue Morning Glories. The coldest it ever gets is during late January, about 62 F. (17 C.) at four o'clock in the morning. It never gets really hot, maybe 92 F. (33 C.) but it stays hot all night in the summer.

Richard