hospital

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Re: hospital

Post by mite5255 »

And because the school that wanted this plaque only put in the order with person that commissioned me to make it on Monday, and needed it for today it just never got done, they still want a bronze plaque but the owner at Action trophies( he makes some of my patterns ) made them a plastic one for this year and I'll make them a bronze one when I get the pattern, and now has ordered a 2nd one, I also only have to do the casting, he'll finish it him self
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Harry
Site Admin

Re: hospital

Post by Harry »

Good to hear Mike that it was a false alarm. Had my left arm go numb driving home today and worried a bit about it. Passed and figure it was just another gettin old thing.

Wish I just had the knowledge that is inherent in the rest of these posts, would make life easier when tryin to figure things out.

Frank, good to hear things are workin well for ya. Be nice to see you land a nice commission or two but better yet to see you find a niche. I always think of the Frogman when I think of you guys who are so good at the art sculpture end of things and have the casting end dialed. Just need to find that corner you fit in and cast away.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller