Tornado

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Tornado

Post by mite5255 »

Dave, I see on the news that they have give some tornado warnings for your part of the forrest, I hope you have anyone connected with are all safe
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
dallen

Re: Tornado

Post by dallen »

Mike I'm not so lucky as to have a tornado come along and blow my place down so I can get a new one.

Nope, even though I live in the middle of tornado alley they always seem to go around me.

Roof did get a good rinsing off with the like 8 inches of rain that dumped on it in the last day and half. Good thing my foundry area is on high ground I need to fire it up tomorrow and see about melting some cast iron, or to see if I still know how to.

the big blue circle is where the tornados were at yesterday, the little red circle is where my cave is at.
me.jpg
DA
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Still too close for comfort.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Way too close for comfort. Hope you have a storm shelter David.

That 8" of rain is more than we have been having in an entire year around here lately.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
dallen

Post by dallen »

Harry wrote:Way too close for comfort. Hope you have a storm shelter David.

That 8" of rain is more than we have been having in an entire year around here lately.
don't have one, as hard as I am to wake up I'd probably sleep thru a tornado, matter of fact have been known to of slept thru a couple of them alreay.

As far as the damn rain goes you can come get all of it you want, I'm tired of it, rained again today, my yards like walking on a damn water bed.

DA

mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

I'll take 12 inches of rain in a day anytime, those tornado are real mean buggers
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
dallen

Post by dallen »

mite5255 wrote:I'll take 12 inches of rain in a day anytime, those tornado are real mean buggers

yep you got that right, specially the big ones can be real mean ass buggers, but hey someones gotta live here might as well be me and the shop monster.

DA

Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I guess the only death from these tornados was someone in a shelter that filled with water and they drown. ??
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
dallen

Post by dallen »

couldn't tell you I don't pay too much attention to the news, I figure theres something I need to know someone will come tell me bout it.

that is a possibility, horrible way to go thou, stuck in a hole in the ground filling up with water.

DA

Rasper

Post by Rasper »

No worse than lying in a hospital bed stuck full of tubes. That's the fate of most Americans nowadays. (Don't ever let them get you in an ambulance.)

R