Saturday Night...

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
latzanimal

Saturday Night...

Post by latzanimal »

I'm sitting at the counter when my 8 year old runs to the back door and says, "Daddy, you better come look."

Body shop stopped at $9400 to fix the van. Glad nobody was hurt as one of my older daughter's friend was walking down the drive when it fell over. Just missed the other van and my trailer...
dallen

Re: Saturday Night...

Post by dallen »

now that just sucks!!
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Ouch! They're not going to total it? Looks like a lot of damage.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

Yeah its totaled. that was why they stopped at $9400. They said it easily would have reached 11 or 12….
dallen

Post by dallen »

sorta like when I put my Kaw thru a fence, scooter shop stopped counting at 4200 cause 4100 totaled it out, tore it all to hell when I hit the barb wire with it.

I need a tree to fall on the bed of my pickup so I can get a new bed to replace the cancer eaten one that's on it, even better someone to rearend it while I'm in it.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

I lucked out that way some years ago. I had a nice Mercedes Benz that had the rear bumper with a big V in it. Some lady was nice enough to rear end me at a stop light. Just enough to get a nice fat check from her insurance company. Nice new bumper.

The adjustor was so surprised that I didn't try to scam them for some imaginary neck injury that he didn't blink when I gave him the estimate from the most expensive body shop in town.

Richard