Merry Christmas

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Merry Christmas

Post by mite5255 »

Its Christmas eve here and I'd like to wish everyone and their family's a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I hope 2016 work's out for you all. I've enjoyed our interaction through 2015 immensely :D
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Jammer »

Merry Christmas to all!
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
dallen

Post by dallen »

Merry Christmas to you also Jerry.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you and your families.

May the best of this year be the worst of your next…..
bunyip

Post by bunyip »

Merry Christmas & a safe prosperous productive 2016 everyone. Trev.
On top down under
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL. I think 2016 is going to be a doozey in more ways than one... both good and bad. Stay strong, my friends. Stay focused. Do your best to look for the good in everything regardless how bitter the conditions might be. I think the great USA is soon to have to tighten it's belt and life as we've been accustomed to all our lives is soon going to change rather quickly... and not for the good. Dallen... you might want to try your hand at make'n a Gatlin.. LOL.... At least when you lose the fire fight you'll go out in style and leave a lasting impression in the minds of those that take ya down. HAHAHA... Cheers, everyone. Look'n forward to another year associating with you fellas. :-)
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Well... it's started. Burns, OR. Patriot militia from all parts of OR, ID, WA have gathered in defense of a local Burns ranching family from a Federal attempt to take away their property that's been in their family for over a 100 yrs. Feds are using an old 2000 incident where the family were forced to protect their land from a range fire that the goobermint couldn't get under control so they lit a back fire on their property which DID, in fact, bring the fire under control but the feds said it jeopardized the fire crews (which none were hurt actually) but the Feds filed charges against the owners for terrorist act against the feds which burned federal land. That legal battle went on for quite a while which it was revealed the Feds were more interested in taking over their land rather than let'n go of the charges. The family members involved got prison sentences (one served a year, the other served 4 months). It has been years since then and now the fuck'n feds have brought up another judge that says he's looked over the case and determined the sentences weren't strict enough... so he's charged to have them both serve five more years each. This has caused an outcry of foul play from the family and most citizens who own land in that region. It's also caused outrage over how an adjudicated sentence has been served therefore the court can't simply decide, no... we feel they deserve more time and lay it on 'em without further trial and additional charges. So, the call went out for patriots to help and well.... they did. They came in mass and literally armed to the teeth and took over a federal building and claim they're not let'n go till they let the family go. Like I said, boys.... this year's gonna be one helluva doozie. If ya haven't bought sufficient ammo or protection by now, forget it... I'll guarantee you it won't be available much longer. Just wait it out... there'll be plenty lay'n on the ground after the smoke clears. :cool:
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Anywhooo.... feds are enroute, also armed to the teeth. Gonna be another WACO Texas, Ruby Ridge scenario I'll wager. Obama's use'n this to fuel his agenda to totally disarm this country. Marshal law will follow soon once more patriot militia starts activating and come'n to the scene. That fucker in office has been press'n every button imaginable to get this country to arm up and dare to try and get rid of his ass. Yessir.... this year's gonna be a hoot. Keep yer powder dry, be sure of your target, keep yer eyes wide open and be ever vigilant of your surroundings at all times. Hell's come on a fast horse and it ain't for naught. Souls are what he's after and they appear to be lining up in mass at the moment. Rest assure more states will follow with similar events of uprising against feds storm trooping over citizen rights. Those who haven't woke up from all our warnings over the years are about to get a very rude awakening in the coming days ahead. Watch yerselves, boys. The shit has finally hit.... ;-)
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

I saw it coming years ago, and rather than fight a losing battle, I got the hell out. I saw too many good honest people get their property, their cars, and their cash money seized by various police departments and governments on trumped up charges, or often, no charges at all. Just try to get it back. I moved what money I have to Switzerland and moved my self and my wife down here.

Richard