Feeling light headed

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Feeling light headed

Post by mite5255 »

I've been feeling light headed of late, and feeling like I'm loosing my balance and I my fall over, I went to the Doctors and he done a Cardiograph, my pulse rate was 49, its normally 65-70, I ask the Doc what does this mean and he said if it gets down to 40 they stick a pacemaker in me, better then the alternative I guess :shock: . He said it may all come back on its own, told me every time I feel light headed to take my pulse and keep a watch on it, he also gave me some pills for the light headed feeling. Everything looks like its all settled down now
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
bunyip

Re: Feeling light headed

Post by bunyip »

Sorry to hear you are fealing a little off Mike. Two years ago I was fitted with a pacemaker ( admittedly for a different symptom ) & believe me, did that ever make a huge improvement to the quality of life. Best wishes & hope you get sorted quickly. CheersTrev.
On top down under
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

I predicted this year was going to be a real doozie... oh how little did I know just how much of a doozie that would turn out to be. Suffice to say I felt a mental chill (symbolic dark cloud) come'n on I couldn't quite put my finger on to describe. The Shawnee blood in me, I suppose, was give'n me intel to keep my eyes open. I should have paid more attention than I did. Mike knows what I mean. Anyway.... I feel for ya brother Mike. I know a few good men who've had a pacemaker installed that improved the quality of their life in more ways than they realized how it had been diminished. Some were enabled to get back into the swing again of life. One is overly cautious and continues to fret over the situation which in my opinion compounds his condition and works against what that pacemaker's intended to do. You get out of life what you put into it and how you react to whatever comes your way. My head's beginning to clear... I hope and pray your condition is a temporary matter. Nuth'n wrong with a tune-up now and then, even if it's a blindsided kick to the emotional guts to get your undivided attention. Stay well and enjoy your retirement. You've damned well earned it.
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I had he slow heart thing a few years ago. It did come back up in the mid 60's. Now it wants to go too fast and makes me lightheaded. Blood pressure drops and I have to sit down.
Take care Mike, falling can be pretty bad. I had to sit down in the middle of the grocery isle once, I figure that was better than wiping out the canned goods. Less painful too.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Thanks everyone. My pulse is back to normal now, I was getting a little worried about it but time shall tell if it comes against me at a later date.

Yes Frank you did predict that this year would be a doozie , I do hope things settle down soon. Do you have much Shawnee blood in you Frank, I have some Aboriginal in me but don't know how much.
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

Late to the party as always...

Mike, glad to hear you are feeling better. Here's to continuing down THAT path....
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

mite5255 wrote:Thanks everyone. My pulse is back to normal now, I was getting a little worried about it but time shall tell if it comes against me at a later date.

Yes Frank you did predict that this year would be a doozie , I do hope things settle down soon. Do you have much Shawnee blood in you Frank, I have some Aboriginal in me but don't know how much.
Yeah, Mike... 1/4 Shawnee. Enough to be on the Indian Rolls. Not enough, though, for free benefits, HAHA.
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

Kind of like living in the suburbs: you have the disadvantages of living in the city with none of the advantages.

Richard