I got a time out

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
latzanimal

Re: I got a time out

Post by latzanimal »

I wouldn't worry about it Jerry. Sites like that will flame out eventually....
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I think they are self perpetuating, they each post something or attack someone and then tell each other how great they are.

My timeout was up so I told them to remove me from the member list, and may have mentioned what I thought of there site. :P

Mike, you'll have to see if they left my post on in the support section. It took them about 20 minutes to ban me. How can they be such great black smiths when they are on here 24/7?
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Will do Jerry
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Nothing there Jerry, not that I can see, you shit stirring old bugger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dallen

Post by dallen »

so they like to sit around and beat their anvils do they
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

After having a look about on the offending forum I found this little gem

Glenn Connor Doc

This is why most of the pros have left your site.  Steve Sells has seen fit to moderate me again.  The reason so many real professional blacksmiths have left your site is the capricious way that Stevie conducts business on your website.  He just decided to moderate me for no fucking reason again.  I use the expletive because he is beyond sneaky, using some totally lamer excuse for moderating me again.  YOU know the history here.  Your buddy is patently unfit to moderate your website, and YOU AND I BOTH KNOW IT.  This is beyond personal with him.  If you see why he moderated me, you will burst a gasket and may have a stroke.  He moderated me because of a DOUBLE POST. 
I found out by accident when I tried to post a tutorial on my blog on this site about repairing vises using columbian-style mountings and springs, with pictures.  I see no reason to continue this folly here.  I would really appreciate it if you would remove me from your website.  You obdurately protect him, regardless of his perfidies, and no amount of reason or justification will deter you from protecting him when he oversteps his boundaries.  No phone calls, no emails please.  Just remove me.  I am not indentured to you or your site.  Take my contributions to your site as qift to all the youngsters yearning to learn this craft.  I will seek other venues to help folks.  Just leave me alone......and let this jealous bastid continue to ruin your site
In case my previous message was unclear or not concise......REMOVE ME FROM YOUR WEBSITE......AS A BADGE OF HONOR
dallen

Post by dallen »

sounds like someone got pissed, and from what I read he has a reason to be.

its funny what some moderators get away
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

That is great! Stevie.. I love it. He is the whole problem and he wrote a book. ?? I have seen some of Glenn Conner's stuff somewhere, he is really good. Stuart the Blacksmith had just sent the same "remove me" post right before I did.
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Jammer wrote:That is great! Stevie.. I love it. He is the whole problem and he wrote a book. ?? I have seen some of Glenn Conner's stuff somewhere, he is really good. Stuart the Blacksmith had just sent the same "remove me" post right before I did.
And they deleted your post and left this one ;)