Square Peg Rules

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
Jammer

Square Peg Rules

Post by Jammer »

This section is for general information that doesn't fit in anywhere else. It has turned into family info, good wishes for the holidays and letting others know if we are having some health issues. I don't believe any of us want to jump into a big discussion about politics, religion or race relations. Be respectful of others beliefs or non-beliefs and just let it go. If someone says Happy Kwanza and someone else says Merry Christmas, OK, to each his own. There are plenty of other sites for discussion and arguments about anything, we are here to work with metal, whether it's casting, machining, forging or whatever.
* Finally, in some instances debate can break out on certain issues. Please remember to keep the site friendly. If you have an issue with another user then please use the "Private Message" feature or email them to argue a position rather than posting anything confrontational on the site. But, really, what is the use of arguing about anything, I think most of us are old enough to be set in our ways and won't change. ;)

I will moderate as I need, to keep the peace. If you don't like it, contact me. You can certainly leave if you want, but I hope we can all just get along.

I will leave this thread open for a time for comments, and then probably lock it.

Don't Start Nothing, There Won't be Nothing!!! Will Smith, Men in Black. :)
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
dallen

Re: Square Peg Rules

Post by dallen »

like you said its about melting metal and well maybe a knife or two, but not politics theres other forums for that,
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I should have added other projects as well, I will go back and add. Don't stop posting your guns and knives. All metal work is fascinating and welcome on here, as far as I'm concerned.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Sounds cool to me ;)
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)