My right hand is screwed

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Re: My right hand is screwed

Post by mite5255 »

YAHOO all the wire has been removed from my hand, it is still very stiff and I'm now waiting on a phone call from the hand clinic so I can start physio and try and get some more movement into my fingers and thumb, at the moment a hammer handle slips straight through my fingers, no much fun for the person standing behind me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
dallen

Post by dallen »

good to hear,
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

cool, I bet your glad to see that your hand no longer looks like something out of a hellraiser movie, lol. The hammer coming out of your hand isnt a fault, it's a security feature, someone tries to sneak up on you to rob you, the problem is already solved :P
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

Good to hear... I'm still working on a smart ass comment for the hammer.
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Damn Mike, that hurt to look at. Thinkin of you buddy and keep up those positive thoughts. Will tip a few homebrews for you.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

I can tell you Harry when I first saw it I just said FA%K this is not good lol, I call out to the wife and had to tell about four or five times to phone a ambulance, the last time I had to use one or two expletive lol lol, she was in a rear panic. But its now healing well, I can hold a hammer handle but I cannot grip it very well. Had my first visit to the Physiotherapist yesterday and they wrapped my hand in a elastic type bandage and by the end of the day most of the swelling was gone. here is very little scaring, they did an excellent job of putting it all back together, still having problems with pain but I think pain in my hand will be with me for the rest of my life, and thats a small price to pay
dallen

Post by dallen »

good to hear
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

As long as it will hold a beer right? Will have to put some practice on that left hand.

I hear ya on the thats not good thing, when I screwed my knee it was 90* to the right and when i tossed it into place it went past to a 60* to the left and as I dragged my ass to turn off the generator I was using then another 70 feet or so to a chair with a phone (and an icechest) next to it it just flopped side to side... thats not good kept going through my mind.

Really glad to hear though you got good care, thats the key to coming out as best as you can hope for. Just keep working it with all the excercises and deal with the pain part because short of becoming a drug addict there isnt much to do about that and thats just a terrible option.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

so how's our own little hellraiser hand puppet doing? :P I was just curious how it was all healing up and how the recuperation is going.