Trying Times

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Trying Times

Post by mite5255 »

Hi everyone, how are you all fairing during these trying times, every thing here appears to be settling down for now, we are still in lock-down, but its all ok
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
latzanimal

Re: Trying Times

Post by latzanimal »

Nothing has changed here. I'm still working, wife is a nurse, so... other than the kids being home and doing school work from home, its all the same. Our older kids have stayed away and that means the grandkids, but they video chat with us often. Our Easter dinner consisted of me ordering pizzas to be delivered to them at the same time and a zoom meeting so we could all see each other... I never went out much anyway. People suck...

Glad all is well Mite....
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

yea, nothing different here except working more lately due to everyone being stuck at home now mostly and working on alot of thier projects, so needing custom parts made, but other than that, nothing new really, lol. I just get plans of what people want on the computer here, I make it, and ship it out to them, so even with working all the time, I still dont have to really go out except to drop off the package to ship it out and grab groceries once in a rare while.

I hope everyone else is staying safe during the coo coo flu, which is what I call it because Im not sure what's more noticable about it, the virus, or the people that are bat shit crazy that it's brought out, lol.
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

We've been staying in, just going out for drugs and groceries. We'll take a drive every once and a while but not too far. I have almost finished the kitchen, new cabinets, countertops and floor. Waiting on countertop to come, then I can lay the floor and be done. We had 4 big trees cut down in our yard, sold one and got enough money to get the others cut down. We had a tree fall on the house last fall so we didn't trust the others. Two of them were dead so they needed cut.
So, we're keeping busy.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

Life here in Mexico is different from before, except that down here on the Pacific coast we have very few cases of the Chinese Flu. A couple of people went up to Mexico City and brought it back with them, but it hasn't spread. May be the hot weather, and the fact that people live in open houses with steady flows of fresh air.
I rarely go anywhere anyway, so this is nothing much different for me. It is a bit hard on my wife. She has a more active social life than I do. I'm drinking more beer, and have begun two new sculpture pieces.

Richard
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Life here is not to bad, I still go to the hardware shop, but I'am careful
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Things are starting to turn to shit again here, some people are just self-centered pr%cks
cae2100

Post by cae2100 »

yea, I saw it was getting crazy over there for quite a while now, I was wondering how long before everyone started going absolutely crazy there like it is here, lol.
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Most of our problem is the Presidential election in a few months. The democrats are very willing to let the economy crash and cities burn down just to blame the president. Then, of course there are fistfights in the Walmart over whether or not you are wearing a mask. It does make shopping more interesting.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

For years I have periodically had to remind my wife, when she starts complaining about the irrational behaviour of other people: "You forget, Susan, we live in a lunatic asylum. And we are lunatics too. Else why would we expect the people around us to behave rationally?"

Richard