possible new member

For posts that dont fit anywhere else.
mite5255

Re: possible new member

Post by mite5255 »

From Frank "I’ve decided to piece mold and salvage this bear for future potential sale opportunity. In doing so I “Will” piece mold a head/cape mount version as well. This way the bear can be boxed in multiple pieces, including the head mount cape version. Each will be labeled as to what other piece it’s to mate with. Will also create a set of drawings as a roadmap to identify which piece mates to what other piece and so on. In a sense, start first with the feet and work assembly upwards from there.

There’s a massive amount of clay on this bear that could/should enable many other smaller sculpts to come about.

Tell Jammer if he wants to sponsor it or possibly knows of someone who will, by all means have at it. If it results in a sell, I’ll pay him a nice seller’s commission of 20% of its purchase price."
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Re: possible new member

Post by Jammer »

That would be great Frank, but I don't have any money and I don't know anyone who does. The last I heard, it was about $10K to sponsor it and it's probably a lot more now. He already has so much time and expense wrapped up in it I hope someone steps up to get it cast.

As my wife likes to say ... Lotto, Lotto, Lotto
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)