Garden

Projects other than metal casting.
Harry
Site Admin

Garden

Post by Harry »

I finally got started on filling in this site, plan is to have several blogs for varied interests then link them all together on the index of founddreaming.com

Just getting started here but

garden.founddreaming.com

Thats the only one there right now and barely catching up through 2016 right now, eventually will have

cnc.founddreaming.com
metalcasting.founddreaming.com
mushin.founddreaming.com

and anything else I want to chronicle will go there. Garden I think will remain for our locale though if there is interest from other authors to post their own gardens there I might consider adding some other areas. Mushin will be my wifes Dojo where she teaches Ju-jit-su and our Daughters husband teaches Karate. The metalcasting and cnc I can see folks here might want to add articles on so if anyone wants to once I have them up and running they would just sign up for the site then ask me to make them Authors to be able to post.

Impressed with ease of use on this Infinite Blog script, makes a nice looking site and easy to add lots of pictures then presents them in a pleasing layout.

Big thing about the garden site for me is being able to remember what we have going on here, as the years go by its gets more varied and there are so many plants, bugs and other things I want to have a reference for which this will provide.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Harry
Site Admin

Re: Garden

Post by Harry »

Been getting a bit more on the garden site. I like this blog script as it makes it easy to add articles and pictures and creates a nice layout without any page building work on my end. Still got a ways to go and hopefully the author of the script continues to improve it. Planning to keep adding posts as I have the time.

A big part of this is going to be a bit of a reference for me as the years go by and the number of different plants and such continues to climb. Sort of everything thats here all in one one spot to look up what I cant remember. So many uses for a wide variety of plants and just no way I could keep all I have learned so far straight and have barely scratched the surface at this point. Also figure maybe someone else especially in our area can make use of what we have learned as to what does well here and how to use it.

Most recent post is some of the early stuff starting to come along, looking forward to full swing coming on with the harvesting.

Hoping my daughter will have pictures of the day we raised the bows on the greenhouses, thats all I am missing to document that build, did add the post for that part but without pictures it kinda sucks. The finishing of the dropdown walls, plastic on end walls and putting the top on I am going to try and get plenty of shots when I finish the second one later this year.

Have finally finished up our issues with the county building department so our greenhouses are signed off, feels like they belong to me now. Its a little tough to be too enthusiastic about something when the local government sends you a letter telling you to tear it down or they will do it for you and send you a bill.

$5000 and a little more than a year later and its a done deal on that front.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller