Mini mill drill

Machines that make the foundry run.
mite5255

Re: Mini mill drill

Post by mite5255 »

Hmmmm elder abuse I never thought of that :)

Grounds already level enough Harry :D its a very nice bush setting just above a small creek A building like the one above would blend in real well :D . Floods would be a issue but I would make sure I got every thing up before the water rose to high, the spot is to the left of the bike but closer to the creek
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

I have asked the historical village were that shed is if they were interested in having a small foundry, their reply was that they have no sheds available, I said the blacksmith shop and a small foundry would compliment each other if the blacksmith shop was bigger , they replied they have no funds to build a new larger one
Sooooo I have been thinking about asking how much would a new shed would cost in the same style or simular to the current blacksmiths shop, I would then offer to buy a compressor for them to raffle to start a funds drive , then out of those funds buy something else to raffle

Mike
Nudge

Post by Nudge »

sounds like a good idea :P how big is that blacksmith shed?
I like to build "Stuff" using Stuff that costs Stuff All!
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Not big enough for a foundry plus the blacksmith,I have often look and tried to work out how we both could fit, but there just ain't enough room But I am a patient man and I'll see what eventuate

Mike
Nudge

Post by Nudge »

If you where in NZ I could build you a 6m X 4.8m building with a 2.4m stud with a tilt door and a personal access door on a concrete floor for $16,652.
I dont know what size you where think of, but I anm guessing that you would need to be looking around the same price. ;)
I like to build "Stuff" using Stuff that costs Stuff All!
Krish01

Post by Krish01 »

Nice community for hardware tolls information and, I would like to say that If anyone want to buy any good condition hardware in second hand or newer than I'm going to suggest you a best site where you can get every type of hardware tool and other equipments..Just visit following site for more detail.

Fencing Supplies Brisbane