Lookin Great FC!

FCs Project Collection
Donk

Re: Lookin Great FC!

Post by Donk »

Greetings FC good to see you are still on the go.

Donk
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

DONK!! Dayum!! I haven't seen you online in a coon's age. How you been? I looked forward to your posts back at that other site every time I logged on. I missed your quips of humor as much as your endevors in post'n stuff related to your explorations in casting metals. Gawd, I hope all's been well with you and your family. :-)
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Crap... pays to look at the "date" on the post before jump'n to the gun to post a reply... HAHAHA (yeah, I'm an idiot.. )
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

F.C. wrote:Crap... pays to look at the "date" on the post before jump'n to the gun to post a reply... HAHAHA (yeah, I'm an idiot.. )
FUCK... HAHAHA... I'm blind, or retarded. That post ya made was CURRENT!! :lol:

Alright..... enuff of my stupidity. HOW THE HELL YA BEEN, DONK!!! Bail me out here brutha! Heh, heh, heh, ......
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

F.C. wrote:
F.C. wrote:Crap... pays to look at the "date" on the post before jump'n to the gun to post a reply... HAHAHA (yeah, I'm an idiot.. )
FUCK... HAHAHA... I'm blind, or retarded. That post ya made was CURRENT!! :lol:

Alright..... enuff of my stupidity. HOW THE HELL YA BEEN, DONK!!! Bail me out here brutha! Heh, heh, heh, ......
Blame it on it being beer o'clock at the time of writing Frank :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Donk

Post by Donk »

All good FC, work has been hecktick for the last couple of years so everything else has been on the back burner, couple of months off now so I should get some things done.
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Wasn't the beer, Mike... more like the whole bottle of wine I was drink'n (hic-up). :lol: Glad to see ya back, Donk. Cheers my friend! :D
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

F.C. wrote:Wasn't the beer, Mike... more like the whole bottle of wine I was drink'n (hic-up). :lol: Glad to see ya back, Donk. Cheers my friend! :D
You appear to be having a few issues tonight Frank :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Oh, it was a couple years ago. I think it was a kids show about hero dogs. They just showed short bits about several dogs that did something amazing. I don't know if they mentioned the Iditarod or not. There was the Balto movie from several years ago. My boys watched it over and over. It was a cartoon type movie. Looking online, it appears there are several statues of Balto but yours just seems familiar to me. I did find this pic.
Attachments
balto-statue-palmer-alaska.jpg
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

THAT'S HIM.... That's my BOY!! :D I chuckle every winter when I see how the community knits sweaters and hats for him to keep him warm. Often there's a bowl at his feet with small amounts of dog food in it. The ravens pick it out but the sentiment, though, is heartwarming to realize that one of my art pieces is loved that much.