Lookin Great FC!

FCs Project Collection
F.C.

Re: Lookin Great FC!

Post by F.C. »

The way the goobermint here has been bankrupting the social security system (after us all live'n a lifetime pay'n into it out of mandatory payroll deductions) it's a roll of the dice whether or not that money will be there for me when I do file, Mike. Lots of us "baby-boomers" from the 50's are filing in groves at the earliest opportunity 'cause even the financial masterminds here in the US keep pointing to the fact that Social Security is goin bankrupt from giving it to all the millions of illegal aliens and their families we let into this country (as an entitlement) who've not paid a dime into it themselves. It's scary.... especially in light of the fact I'm soon to be too damned old to be hired at anything worthwhile, and what is available for me to work won't pay the bills.

Anyway... enuff bitch'n about it. It is what it fuck'n is!! But, while I can still get something out of it, I'm goin for it with gusto. We owe less than 100K on our home here. Worst case (in the event of my death) the wife can do a reverse mortgage on the home and live the rest of her life without having a mortgage payment to support. And we got kids that'll happily take care of her should she need it. Me, well..... let's just say I'm goin down with a good fight and determined to do whatever the hell I want to do with the remaining years of my life. September 1 is my finish line, Mike... can ya beat that? HAHAHA....
mite5255

Post by mite5255 »

Superannuation will fund our retirement for the first six or so years, then it will be a Government pension

No date set for me, YET lol, a few moons and stars need to get into proper alignment before I can pull the trigger, but I would hope about August.
When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm :)
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

I already won. What kind of beer do you all drink? I've been drawing social security for seven years now (the US government retirement program)

Richard
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Dayum, Richard... you're an OLD GEEZER!! HAHAHA. I thought you were a young buck all this time. My hat's off to ya, ole' man.... I hope someday to live up to your accomplishments.
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Ha, I knew Richard was up there but didnt know he was the winner.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
dallen

Post by dallen »

not by much
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

I'm pushing 72.

R
F.C.

Post by F.C. »

Well, Richard... you give me hope and inspiration that I, too, can keep on chug'n along do'n my artwork and enjoying the most peaceful, creative & productive years I got left in life. :-)
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

F.C. wrote:The way the goobermint here has been bankrupting the social security system (after us all live'n a lifetime pay'n into it out of mandatory payroll deductions) it's a roll of the dice whether or not that money will be there for me when I do file, Mike. Lots of us "baby-boomers" from the 50's are filing in groves at the earliest opportunity 'cause even the financial masterminds here in the US keep pointing to the fact that Social Security is goin bankrupt from giving it to all the millions of illegal aliens and their families we let into this country (as an entitlement) who've not paid a dime into it themselves. It's scary.... especially in light of the fact I'm soon to be too damned old to be hired at anything worthwhile, and what is available for me to work won't pay the bills.
Frank it's not the illegals. Its all of the "loans" the gov has taken out of SS. If they would put it back all would be right with the world….
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

My neighbor is 71, Armenian and a general PITA. He is a good enough guy but is always tryin to talk me into havin a drink "just ten minutes' haha, yeah right. Have had some interesting foods over the last few years though.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller