Forum restructuring and Design

Ideas for making the forum better or fixing problems.
Harry
Site Admin

Forum restructuring and Design

Post by Harry »

Now that I am working on this along with the added breadth of the forum topis I am looking into styles design to move away from bland vanilla theme here.

If anyone wants to speak up on preferences I will try and incorporate it into the new style.

Most impactful would be moving to a dark theme, white on black sort. I know there are some old eyes here and not sure which is easier. The dark themes tend to work out better in dimly lit situations.

My own preference is for middle of the road like graphite or gunmetal. Have also been considering more color. Wood colors come to mind.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Jammer

Re: Forum restructuring and Design

Post by Jammer »

A few years ago a fellow came on and then left. I asked why and he said he couldn't stand the colors. I really didn't pay much attention.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Harry
Site Admin

Re: Forum restructuring and Design

Post by Harry »

Lol... yeah, I dont really like it either. This is default theme for phpbb. I need to do a bit more study to make my own theme but it will be forthcoming.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller