A wealth of Information

Linked documents or member created reference materials, good reading for when its raining.
Jammer

A wealth of Information

Post by Jammer »

Here's a couple links to international Correspondence Schools and an online library that has a lot of other old books. Should make for hours of reading.

http://www.icsarchive.org/icsarchive-org/index.htm

http://www.librum.us/
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Jammer

Re: A wealth of Information

Post by Jammer »

I have found this to not be a good as I thought. If you download a book, it leaves out large sections and then wants you to join to see it all. I don't join anything online anymore where it takes the money each month. You have to have your account stopped to get them to stop taking the money.
If you want to save the link, go ahead. I may delete this whole post soon. Kind of ticked me off. I found a bunch of complete PDF files and will try to figure out how to put a link on here.
dallen

Post by dallen »

if you don't mine reading on the computer Google Books is about as good as any of the others and some of the stuff you can download PDF's
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I don't like reading on the pooter, but I will if I have to. I used to print out whole short books, less than 100 pages. I used the printer at work, they said it was ok as long as I used my own paper. Later they realized the ink cost way more so I had to stop.
dallen

Post by dallen »

bean counters can sure screw up a guys fun, I don't like reading anywhere now (need new glasses). I normally just look up what I need instead of trying to build a library.

thing that matters is finding the info you need when you need it.
David and Charlie aka the shop monster

If life seems normal your not going fast enough" Mario Andrette