Canebrake Creek

Harry
Site Admin

Canebrake Creek

Post by Harry »

This doesnt often even flow above ground through here let alone like this.

Lake Isabella has risen 30 feet in the last week with the series of storms we have had.

Our area is already well past our normal water average for the entire year and its jus March.
20230315_164814.jpg
20230315_164827.jpg
20230315_164740.jpg
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
cae2100

Re: Canebrake Creek

Post by cae2100 »

well, you guys were complaining not too long about about the dams and everything being too low and there not being enough water, lol. :P
latzanimal

Post by latzanimal »

May have to use all that lumber to build an ark..... :lol:
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Yeah, the entire western US has been in severe drought for a long time. Its nice to see water again even if it is a mess when it comes like this.

I have a laissez-faire attitude about all of it. Just let it play out and then work on repairing the damage. Between my property and the roads and highway access there will probably be 20 hours or so of tractor work to set it all straight. Just happy I have a good tractor it get it done. Have done a little work for a couple neighbors fixing drives, dont want to do a whole lot until we are past the wet season.

Man, and Ark would be really cool. I want to build something big, lol. That would fuck with people driving by, LMAO.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller