Spitballin

Ideas for making the forum better or fixing problems.
Harry
Site Admin

Re: Spitballin

Post by Harry »

Still havent gotten to that Mugshot, lol. I remember every time I revisit this thread. One of these times it will stick.

I have put all of the metalcasting threads under the heading Metal Work thinkin there might be someone along the way that would like a Smithery or Welding or whatever forum that could go along with the Metal Work heading.

Added a few more top level categories, just trying to think of things I would like to post and building places for them. If anyone has suggestions please pass them forward and be sure to indicate any preference as to where they may reside.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Well, some of it is not working as anticipated. I will have to do some research and figure out what going wrong.

...Edit, I think it is sorted now. Had a permissions issue preventing 'New Topics' in the new forums.

Again, any suggestions on filling this board out as a more general purpose community forum is appreciated especially with topics that you folks would like to share in.
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints the sinners are much more fun...
Muller
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Quiet around here, did I run everyone off?

Would like feedback on the new forums layout, any changes that need to be made or anyone is having difficulty navigating the new deeper layout.
Muller
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I'm still trying to figure out what all changed.
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Harry
Site Admin

Post by Harry »

Everything that was here before is just under the Metal Work Category. I just gathered up what was here and tucked it into a new folder so we could open other folders to cover other topics.

If you click on Metalcasting under Metal Work it will look just like the forum always has. Now there is room in there for any other sorts of metal work and of course the rest of the forum can be built out to cover any topic members could want to post on.

I hope you find your way around like nothing really changed. The scope of the conversation is certainly opening up. I have a 1000 things to post on now that there are places to put it and hope others will find the expanded options enticing enough to get them sharing too.
Muller