The Home Foundry

Rasper

The Home Foundry

Post by Rasper »

Does anyone know what is going on with David F and The Home Foundry. It seems to have been down for quite a few days now.

Richard
cae2100

Re: The Home Foundry

Post by cae2100 »

I dont get on there, so I asked tobho if he knew anything about it on discord and he said this:
Screenshot at 2024-05-07 07-52-59.png
Screenshot at 2024-05-07 07-53-10.png
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

I like how banks pick what is spam and what looks legit. Usually get it wrong. It would be nice if they to us they weren't paying it so we could decide. I guess we're too stupid to know what we are doing. It used to be so simple, get a bill, write a check, everything good. Too slow and too many crooks writing bad checks. Now it's so "easy" just pay online. Now the crooks just get in your account and take all your money. Checks are almost gone; we still use them but get some flack. Hate paying online and won't allow automatic payments. Some people don't even know what is coming out of their account. How does that work???
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)
Rasper

Post by Rasper »

It's been going on for quite a while now. A matter of weeks now, not just days. Does anyone have an e-mail address for David F?

I have lived through one disappearing forum owner when I was the administrator for Alloy Avenue. Lionel just evaporated. If David F is tired of it, or if he is sick or has other problems, there are people who would step in and assume the duties.

Richard
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

It's back today. I imagine David had to fight with the bank for a bit. :roll:
quando omni flunkus moritati 8-)